Kerikeri weekend

I decided to stay in Kerikeri for the weekend with the hope that my foot will recover from its throbing pain. My foot certainly feels better, but still not 100%. From what I've read about Plantar fasciitis is that this injury will be with me undoubtedly for the rest of my walk, and as I continue to walk I may actually cause permanent damage to my foot. I will have to be careful from now on forward if I want to keep going forward. This injury could end my walk early.

Friday night at Hone Heke lodge in Kerikeri was spent making a massive American meal that everyone pitched in on. Burgers, sloppy Joes, hot dogs, mashed taters, fried wings. It was just the high fat and protein meal that my body was looking for. We ate, drank, and laughed the night away.

This injury brought it's perks.

Comments

Popular Posts